Sunday, February 6

Black Swan

Friday night's psychological thriller Black Swan was just the thing to ignite my adrenaline before intense drive home through the Melbourne storm. I don't know what was more frightening - the film or the trip home.

The film... shockingly beautiful! The shadows and the moments of light... the horrendous close-ups of horror-inducing nightmares... the incredible transformation gave me goosebumps to mimic Ninas...







And I adore her fitted pink coat.

Must take a closer look at 'Clothes on Film'. No more free time for non-Uni films for the next few weeks at least: must keep focus. Fortunately this week's homework included the optional viewing of the new True Grit so I had an excuse to go to the cinema twice this weekend. Both completely different styles of movies at two completely different types of cinema. A perfect way to spend a rainy weekend.

No comments: