Wednesday, August 10

Goodies in the post (love you big)

Thank you Kate from love you big - my winning parcel just arrived.

Who doesn't love finding parcels full of mystery on their doorstep? And with the cutest vintage wrapping in the world, I knew the insides would be a lot of fun.... and oh, they were.


The tea cup ribbon caught my attention instantly.


Inside was a whole bunch of wonder, including these little guys... (I love the little brown critter on the left):


A little packet of spotted notepaper and stickers:


Loving the notebooks and the smiggle pens. Is there an age limit on smiggle? I hope not.


Kate - did you read my last post before you sent these little stamps? How did you know?!

 And so much more...


I'm typing away here, and glancing over at the colorful pile of cuteness, wondering what to use first. So again, thank you. It is so nice to have a win once in a while. You have made my day.


No comments: